There are two ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to support the programs of the Holocaust Educational Foundation, which advances Holocaust education at institutions of higher learning throughout the world.
To make an online contribution, click here, and follow these instructions:
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Select “View Additional Gift Designations”
- A dialog box will open.
- Scroll down and select “Other, please specify in the text box below Selected Designations”
- In the box below, write “Holocaust Educational Foundation”
- Click “Continue” (the dialog box will close)
- Complete “Your Joint Gift Options,” “Your Honorary/Memorial Gift Options,” and “Will Your Employer Match This Gift?” sections as they apply to you.
- Fill in “Your Information” Section
- Submit by clicking “Next.”
To contribute via mail, please send a check or money order payable to “Northwestern University,” Memo: Holocaust Educational Foundation, to:
Holocaust Educational Foundation
Kresge Centennial Hall, Room 3-210
1880 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Thank you for your support.